Expert training on how to lead a person to Christ with an emphasis on sharing the Gospel with children. After all, if you can share the Gospel in a way that a seven-year old will understand, you will also be able to share it so that people of all ages understand.
All audio is hosted online. There are no CDs. – Over 3 1/2 hours of training!
Audio Training for Sharing Christ
- Sharing Your Salvation Story (20:13)
- Understanding the Stage of Accountability (15:51)
- Creating Witnessing Opportunities (5:02)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ – Introduction (2:09)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ, part 1 (2:17)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ, part 2 (3:08)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ, part 3 (3:07)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ, part 4 (1:50)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ, part 5 (7:00)
- How to Lead a Child to Christ, part 6 (13:14)
- Leading Invitation Times with Children (8:39)
- Preparing a Decision Room for Children (7:22)
- Explaining Baptism to Children (8:09)
- Children After Salvation (8:38)
Audio Training for Visitation & Outreach
- Making Visits, part 1 – Before You Leave (35:02)
- Making Visits, part 2- On the Porch and Beyond (24:47)
- Making Visits, part 3 – Obstacles and After the Visit (26:19)
- Making Visits, part 4 – Follow-Up Visits (13:40)
- Making Visits, part 5 – Sunday School, Ministry, and Church Strengthening Visits (20:39)
- Making Visits, part 6 – Hospital Visits (11:24)
Cost: $19.95 – This purchase is for online access to the audio sessions listed above.
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be redirected to a webpage that will contain a link and passcode for immediate access to these sessions.
Help others discover these resources: